PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Because we consider you an important customer, Our first priority is your complete satisfaction and confidence in Masseria Ferrari.
That's why, we have set up a customer privacy protection policy according:
Article 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 'Code regarding the processing of personal data'.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness and transparency to protect your privacy:
1. The information you provide will be used for the following purposes: To know the email address in order to reply to customer requests (availability, information on the structure, reservation, booking etc.. etc.);
2. The data will be treated with a computer both for receipt and the transmission of data;
3. The data will never shared to the public but will remain in memory in a special reserved area of the computer;
4. Data will not be shared to others partner, nor will it be circulated;
5. The data controller is: Giovanni Scattarelli residing in Italy in the city of Bari (BA);
6. The data holder is: Giovanni Scattarelli;
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the holder of the treatment writing to Giovanni Scattarelli (landlord and administrator of Masseria Ferrari) at: email@example.com:
- You may access, modify, correct or delete your personal data;
- You may also oppose the use of your personal data, particularly to avoid receiving sales and marketing information;
- You may require the list of all the data processors.